Greenery Tapestry - Right Side
The Greenery Tapestry - Right Side is a version of the original John Henry Dearle tapestry wall-hanging now in the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. Displaying much influence from William Morris, it shows a pheasant and deer. The original 1892 tapestry was woven at Merton Abbey by Morris & Co in wool and mohair; our adaptation is woven today in France in 72% cotton, 25% viscose and 3% polyester. The 1892 design was 7" high and over 15' long; ours is available in two sizes for each of several formats:
- the full tapestry with its red border,
- the full tapestry without the border,
- the left portion having the two rabbits and pheasant,
- this right portion having the pheasant and two deer.
This Arts and Crafts tapestry is fully lined with a rod pocket - we supply hanging instructions with every order. Please note that the smaller size has slightly softer colour tones.
- Product Code: m710
- Price and Details:
- Material: 72% cotton, 25% viscose French tapestry.
To order: select size (above) then select quantity (below) and click on Add to Cart to enter the securely encrypted shopping cart.
Tapestry Shipping costs
We ship worldwide. You have two shipping options, standard or express.
Shipping tapestries to USA and Canada.
Standard shipping is FREE to USA and Canada.
Express shipping to Canada and USA.
- up to $150 express shipping cost is $25
- $151 - $350 cost is $30
- $351 - $650 cost is $35
- $651 - $1,000 cost is $45
- $1,001 - $1,500 cost is $55
- $1,501 - $2,500 cost is $75
- Over $2,500 cost is $95
Shipping tapestries to the rest of the world
Standard shipping to the rest of the world
- up to $150 shipping cost is $30
- $151 - $650 cost is $45
- $651 - $1,500 cost is $60
- Over $1,500 cost is $85
Express shipping to the rest of the world - please ask us for a quote since the cost varies depending on the weight and value of your tapestry order and your location.
Approximate tapestry delivery times
Standard: 2-14 days
Express: 1-7 days
Standard: 4-8 weeks
Express: 1-3 weeks
Rest of the World
Standard: 6-12 weeks
Express: 2-4 weeks